Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Special Memories from Everyday Moments


I have been a little lazy with my new postings...sorry folks, but that need for January organization is hitting home. But, in looking back at my photo folders, which also need to be organized I might add, I came across one of my all time favorites of my family. It was taken a couple of years ago (or maybe 3...yikes, time flies) by a great photographer friend, Mary Lynne Ashley. It was just one of those moments that she captured and we have loved and enjoyed looking at ever since. I thought I'd share it with you today and I promise to get back to more regular postings just as soon as I can. Have a happy "humpday" and I'll talk to you soon.


Until next time,

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. That is probably the most cool family picture I've seen so far ! It's not only vivid it's also graphically beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing that moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! I would make a poster of it...to remind you in times of sorrow how nice your family looks when you are having fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo. It seems to just catch the moment. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kind of family portrait blows those "posed" portraits out of the water! It captures not just love, but joy and happiness as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a WONDERFUL photo. I'd have that framed and out all year. Just so sweet of the little ones. Parents look pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, this photo is in a simple black frame and in our family room. I love it so much and it makes me smile each time I look at it!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy! I Love, Love, Love that photo! It's what family is all about! Perfection! You just made me realize that our last family portrait is ancient! Time for a new one :) I love how this shows the true essence of a happy family and not a posed and stuffy formal portrait. Great post :)
    xoxo
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great image and conveys so much emotion! It tells a story really and makes me smile just looking at it! I have your package just about ready to ship off and I'M SO EXCITED! I've had such a blast putting it all together and do hope you enjoy the random compilation of hand selected items for your Valentine package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely photo !!

    I just love candid black and whites.

    Cheers,
    Bre
    http://chantillygrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just love this photo! and your blog...stumbled over here on pink saturday...stop by and say hello sometime:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.