Friday, January 2, 2009

Beautiful Eye Candy from 2008

As I sit here trying to figure out how to balance working at my "real" job this weekend, visiting with my long lost godson who is visiting from out of state, and returning to creating new Ebay listings after a 2 week break, I got the urge to share with you some of my favorite Ebay listings from 2008. I enjoyed doing the mosaic for My Romantic Home's End of Year party so much, I decided to create some more. I only sell what I would love to have in my own home, so, while it makes it fun to shop, it does sometimes make it hard to sell. I'm glad to have my photos to refer back to since it does help me to feel like I still have some piece of these beautiful items which have since gone on to different homes. I have a definite "look" that I sell and I find that helpful when shopping because I love LOTS of different antique things. If I didn't limit my purchase choices, I'm afraid I'd have more than I could EVER list! That being said, I should get these tired bones to bed so I can make the most of the time I have this weekend and get some pretties listed for Sunday evening. Okay, after I watch the "Best of" show on HGTV with Candice Olsen-she is SO WONDERFUL. If you haven't caught "Divine Design" on HGTV, check it out at http://www.hgtv.com/divine-design/show/index.html and see when its on in your area. In the meantime, enjoy the photos. BTW, you can click anywhere on the mosaic and it will enlarge the whole thing so you can see the pictures better.
Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2009!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your mosaics!! They are so beautiful...since I want to come back at your weblog and hope a lot of people will do so I will add you to my list of favourites!!!Kind regards from Sylvia Extra from Villa Extra (The Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beyond thrilled that I found you! I took a stroll through your Boutique...I loved the rose paintings on the chippy windows. My hubby is a painter of roses. I shared your paintings with him. I guess you might say we carry that (rose) passion into our garden, the last count was 150!
    I'll keep checking to see when you're restocked.

    Thank you for your visit.
    Sweet Wishes,
    Sara

    P.S. Once a particular painting is sold, does that mean there is no repeat of that design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mosaic is just great...those vintage findings are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy New Year, Judy! Your blog is coming along amazingly beautiful, dear girl. LOVE the posts and the pictures. perfect.
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm chomping away on your eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy,
    Thanks sweetly for your nice comment! Your blog is wonderful, I will be back again very soon!
    Happy New Year!
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy, I tried to add you to my blogroll but first I got a fictionalized account of my life thus far, and today I succeeded in getting French Laundry on it. Do I skip the first one or is it going to be on air? I absolutely love your mosaics!! They are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... beautiful mosaics! ....and I just love Candace Olsen too on Divine Design. I don't get a chance to watch her much though.
    - Would love to have watched the Best Of !

    cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful blog! I could take one of everything! I'm so happy I found you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.