Friday, January 16, 2009

A book that will blow you away...

I just finished reading "The Shack" and I have to share with you that it is absolutely the best book I've ever read. My cyber pal Lidy had a post on her blog a few days ago about it and I became intrigued and bought it for myself. WOW! It is such a powerful novel and I was amazed at how moved I was by it. Whether you are a religious person, not a religious person, or, like most of us, somewhere caught in the middle and not sure exactly how you fit in, I think you will love this book. I'd love to hear from you on your thoughts about the book if you've read it. Enjoy your weekend...

Until next time,

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a FABULOUS book!

    I read it in a few short days and I laughed, I cried, I wept, I smiled.
    I felt *HOME*

    Amber Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.