Friday, November 15, 2013

Beautiful Prayer Shrines


Just a quick little check in to let you know there are more beautiful prayer shrines up in my Etsy shop Elegant Farmhouse.  These are SO pretty with their French Nordic influence and antique materials. They would make a great gift for yourself or someone special.  My pictures do not do them justice.  These are my original designs and each one is one of a kind, created with love and much attention to every detail.












Until next time,
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Oh how GORGEOUS - what a tribute to Our Lady.

    Wow, so beautiful - they'd be excellent Mother's Day gifts too, and perfect stocking stuffers for this time of year!

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy,these are just so lovely I'm off to your shop for a peak at more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and serene, Judy. I must have been in your other etsy shop and missed when you listed the first ones. These creations are so gorgeous they take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply stunning! serenely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous, Judy! You always amaze!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just seen your painted white picture frames, I love them and so brave of you to paint them.
    I have a couple and I'm going to paint them LOL

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.