Tuesday, February 7, 2012

White Valentine's Wishes for You...



What did we do for inspiration before Pinterest???  Well, I for one am thankful for the bounty of beauty that lies on this wonderful site.  Yes, I am addicted.  I'm sharing some of my favorite white hearts which I will try to properly credit, but if I miss something, please let me know.  I'm sharing my white valentines with White Wednesday over at Faded Charm.  Stop on by and drool over all of the lovely shades of white.

Until next time,


Photo credits left to right:
1.evasabbado.blogspot.com
2. nellyvintagehome.blogspot.com
3.http://www.flickr.com/photos/catas_craft/4872003682/
4.http://www.petitemichellelouise.blogspot.com/
5. http://wonderfullyflo.com
6.frenchlaundryblog.blogspot.com
7.frenchlaundryblog.blogspot.com
8.http://toocutethings.blogspot.com
9.countrymela.blogspot.com
10. justagirl.typepad.com
11.thewhitebench.com
12.ebay.com
13.etsy.com
Not a perfect system for crediting back to the original source, but it is the best I can do. If you see one of your photos and the credit is incorrect, please send me the correct link and I will happily update. Thanks!
Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. I love hearts, too. In all shapes, sizes and colors. These are precious!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart in the center is my favorite and I suspect yours as well!

    All are lovely!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pinterest... you are wonderful! The hearts are all so pretty grouped together. t.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, thanks for stopping by today! Yes, Pinterest is so addicting. Love your heart collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty hearts...and pinterest!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful valentine collage!!! I love pinterest :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice,I am new to pinterest and love it. I've introduced my daughter to it and she is addicted too.
    x jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, :) thank you, I loved!!xx Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful Judy!
    Love Pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Pinterest, have found a lot of good ideas, recipes, your hearts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing all those beautiful hearts, Judy!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely beauties you have shared. Thank you ever so much. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're lovely! And the heart in the center is one that I made, although I've never seen that photo before. There's a similar heart in my etsy shop.

    Pinterest is so much fun! I can easily get lost there. ::Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm addicted too Judy---so you have company---a lot I think ; ) These hearts are all so scrumptious!
    I loved your closet re-do. It is amazing. The back wall paper had me thinking that I just may have to copy-cat you too.
    It turned out so amazing Judy. LOVE it!!!
    hugs from me...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, my niece is a mosaic artist also, in Wales. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeous images! I've just discovered your blog via Faded Reverie and thought I'd stop by and say hello :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.