Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Show Me Your Style Honorable Mentions

Well, I didn't get this post done late last week like I said I would, but better late than never, I guess!  Story of my life, running behind and playing catch up.  I just had to share some of the other entrants of the Show Me Your Romantic Prairie Style Photo Challenge.  These gals all have their own take on the style.  These 4 readers are a little more towards the romantic feel.  I just want to go "YUM" when I look at their photos. 
Amandashows off her entryway, Jenny had a divine stack of quilts, Jasmin had some amazing lilacs, and Nicki has a beautiful dreamy bedroom (loving that bedcover and its ruffles, aren't you?). 





The next 3 ladies also submitted photos that totally tickled my fancy.  From L to R:  ShawNa (who I got to meet at her very cool store since we are in the same county-she's a hoot, I think we'll be getting together again!),  Julie from Austrailia had a beautiful vignette, and Sandi who has great style and can make the prettiest photos out of the simplest items.


I hope you enjoyed seeing a few more photos from the challenge and again, thank you for those of you who sent in photos. 

I'm going to pop on over to visit Kathleen and White Wednesday and get a little more inspired (if that's possible).

Until next time,




Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. TY for sharing these beautiful designs & creations by these ladies. Wonderful ... inspirational ...

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    5 Day GIVEAWAY, pop over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the little vignettes these ladies have put together
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos; I love the entry way photo, and yes, that bedcover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images, so many wonderful things here. Thanks for sharing such beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh...more pretties...gonna check them out!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my photo! What an honor! Everything shared here is just gorgeous!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da ieri sono una tua nuova follwer,complimenti per il tuo dolce blog,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. Gotta say...Sandi now has me on the hunt for white crockery!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw.....so much to visit, so little time, all beautiful and inspiring!!!
    Celeste, victoriantailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are such beautiful photo's, very inspiring!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...thank you Judy!!!
    What an honor to be included with such beautiful photos!!
    Take care,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for showing these. The more 'blogging' I do the more inspiration I'm getting....I'm slowly making over my home but it’s going to take a while...there's a LOT to do!
    ~Faye

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fantastic photos and inspiration!! I so admire all those creative souls out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a talented group of ladies. All these photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great entries (and winners from earlier post). I'm inspired!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm bj and not sure how I found you but glad I did. You have a beautiful blog.
    All these entries are just fabulous.
    I am hooking up to follow you..come on by when you can.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful bedroom!!! And all of the other pics are just lovely too.
    Hope you have a nice day.
    Love Elzie

    ReplyDelete
  18. When you get a chance pop on over. I talked about you and your sweet wrapping on my win. Thank you again so so much ~ Lynn @thevintagenest

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Judy,

    Thank you for sharing all these sweet photographs.
    Each one is so inspiring and beautiful.

    Have a happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! I would have a hard time picking a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.