Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Leisurely Sunday Afternoon...I Wish!


Just some pretty fallish roses that were on my dining room table ...I had them in a gorgeous antique purple transferware pitcher.  The color of the roses played off the purple transferware for a really beautiful effect.  I forgot to take a picture of the entire thing though before the roses mostly kicked the bucket...DUH! What kind of blogger AM I???


And the view out one of my bedroom windows of the big Silver Maple. I loved how it looked through the lace curtains with the sun shining brightly on one side. It didn't photograph as beautifully as I had hoped.  It was magnificent waking up to it though.  Maybe one of these days, I will learn how to use my camera to its full potential! 

Hope you are having a wonderful leisurely Sunday afternoon with family and friends.  I am working on things for my Etsy shop, but my family is hovering all around, so it is still pretty nice and relaxing.

Until next time,
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I think your pictures are beautiful...the Silver Maple is stunning! I am always promising myself to read my camera manual but I never do unless I am troubleshooting! lol!!

    Enjoy your afternoon...I love when family is around!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leisure...what a beautiful word...almost as beautiful as your view!
    Thanksgiving blessings to you my friend.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy,

    Your photographs are lovely ... are the roses out of your garden?
    Love the pretty view and colour out your bedroom window.

    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.