Friday, December 19, 2008

Something to do in my "spare" time...


Hello there and welcome to my very first blog post. I have recently seen some of the most beautiful blogs online and decided to give it a try myself. I am a microbiologist in my "real" job and a wanna be artist and online shopkeeper the rest of the time (when I'm not being a wife to a great guy and a mom to three incredible boys). I sell beautiful antique items with a feminine flair on Ebay under my seller name french*laundry. I also sell antiques and my one of a kind mosaics on the website Our Cottage Garden. Those pursuits feed my soul and it is in that spirit that I begin this blog. The people I have met in following my passions have been such a treat and I hope to meet some more kindred spirits along the journey of blogging. I hope to share some of my favorite "eye candy" with you and perhaps a little of myself as well.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I imagine that your blog will catch on very quickly. It's lovely and your family is quite inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.