Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shoes as art...

I was looking through some old Ebay auction pictures and came across this one from earlier this year. These divinely decadent vintage beauties were an east coast find. If they'd been my size, I might have kept them! How can you look at them and not smile?



Then, I saw the preview of the Spring 2009 issue of Stampington's Altered Couture and just had to post this photo that is from an article titled, "Fit for a Queen". I've not purchased Altered Couture before, but I just may have to...this is just too fun. I don't know if you've ever had the pleasure of reading the publications by Stampington, but they are ALL phenomenal treats for the senses dealing with everything from stamping to mixed media and paper arts to altered clothing to blogging. If thumbing through one of their many magazines doesn't get your creative juices flowing, I don't know what will! Don't you just want to put on one of these jazzy numbers and go cut the rug with your honey?



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! I'm so glad you sent me the link, wonderful shoes, I wish I had seen them on ebay just beautiful! I'v learned alot about you today!I'll add you to my blog roll, Hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful shoes!

    I am visiting from Kimberly's blog.

    Have a lovely Christmas.
    ~Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.