Tuesday, December 23, 2008

1920's Girlie Girl Beauty

As you might guess, with three sons around here, two of them
under the age of 10, things are heating up for the big Christmas
extravaganza. Still, I wanted to take time to show you the most
WONDERFUL antique boudoir half doll lamps that my friend Denise, ebay seller winter-garden, has for auction right now. They are so pretty and dainty. If you click on the title of this post ("1920's Girlie Girl Beauty") above, you will be taken right to the auction. Click on the picture and you will be able to see a larger version. Denise is the owner of the website I am featured on, http://www.ourcottagegarden.com and she is very good about listing new treasures weekly. I, on the other hand, am a bit of a slacker, but I do plan on putting a couple of things under the vintage treasures heading in the next day or so, so check it out when you are having a little downtime after your Christmas dinner. Or now, if you are, unlike me, very organized and all done with your shopping, wrapping, and baking. Happy Holidays! ~Judy
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.