Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finds for White Wednesday and a Late Summer Bouquet


I don't have much to blog about right now, but I was out and about a few days ago and came home with these three treasures.  When I sat them on the table, I realized I had a little bit of creamy white beauty to share for White Wednesday.  I love the rusty topped bottle.  I have an idea for some Halloween decor.   We'll see if I actually get a ROUND TUIT.  As for the little bust, I can't resist these precious beauties.  I have an idea for it too.  I'll keep my mouth shut for now in case it looks stupid!  And then there's the deep ironstone bowl.  I am sure I could think of a hundred ways to use it.  It may end up on my Etsy site but...maybe I'll love on it a little first. :-)



As for part deux of the post,  I have to tell you that the mister has done an excellent job this year of getting us constant color in the garden.  It is just as beautiful now as a couple of months ago.  These zinnias and black eyed susans looked so pretty together in the white ironstone pitcher that I had to share them.  I feel like a kid trying to come up with stuff for show and tell in school!  Oh well, sometimes things flow easier for me than others.  I hope you enjoy the flowers...for now, I must run and get back to my HOME work.

Sharing with Kathleen for White Wednesday.  Pop over and catch some talented bloggers sharing their pretty whites.

Until next time,
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. I am glad someone else admits they have a hard time coming up with show & tell posts

    your white pitcher with the flowers is beautiful all my flowers have gone well I have a couple zinnas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun finds! Tell me, tell me! Where are the good places in C Springs to shop? I planted zinnia seeds this year, too late and nothing took! I'm not sure what the deal was. Aren't they so pretty in your white vase!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny!! Stupid? We are so critical of our blogging aren't we? All you have to do is put a crow on her head and there you go.. Halloween decor.How do you like that?? Ha, Ha!
    Have a good week!
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you wonderful treasures, their so pretty. Your flowers are beautiful, especially in the gorgeous ironstone pitcher! Thanks for sharing!!!
    hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - your little bust caught my eye, and I decided to check it out tomorrow, due to the late hour. BUT, I saw your comment and decided to drop in, and saw it was you with the lovely little collection! I'm going to follow you, so will see you soon!
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds Judy...loving the pitcher and how you've filled it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little bust. That is one of the prettiest ones I have ever seen.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great treasures, Judy. I could definitely see that ironstone bowl filled with some Xmas ornaments. Your husband has a green thumb - gorgeous flowers!
    (and yes, I am super excited about joining Etsy soon - thank you!)
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that little bust is gorgeous! I collect them too! Loved all the treasures that you shared. I'm going to just sprinkle fall leaves over everything and call it a day! LOL
    New follower,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flowers are beautiful in that ironstone pitcher, ours are about shot already. You found some nice treasures too!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely treasures you have there. I love the flowers that your husband grew for you in the iron stone pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds, Judy. Love the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful finds Judy. I love all three, the bust, the bowl, and the bottle!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS Judy
    I have a giveaway ending tomorrow night, so I hope you enter!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  15. The ironstone with the zinnias and black eyed susans are stunning....just stunning. Thank you for sharing.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.