Monday, July 7, 2014

Beautiful Things...

Hello friends,

First let me say that I got to spend the day handling beautiful things which is always a pleasure.  But why am I so tired???  I don't know about you, but photographing and editing and measuring and listing just take it out of me.  Maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age!  Anyway, after looking at all of the beautiful photos I had just taken for items due to land in my Etsy shop The French Laundry, I decided I'd love to make a beautiful collage since I like making those and haven't done so in a while.  THEN, lucky you, I decided to share with you as I do a drive by post (my nickname for a quickie-definitely NOT done while driving though).  Some of these treasures are already in the shop and some will get there this week, but even if you don't stop by the shop, you can get some eye candy right from your armchair.  YOU'RE WELCOME... LOL!


I've also been busy listing some pieces from one of my favorite artists/designers, Robin Brown who created the Magnolia Pearl line of romantic wear.  These can be found on eBay if you're interested.  If not, do feel free to feel the love right here anyway.


These beautiful pieces can be seen for auction here.

Gotta run...those things won't list themselves!

Until next time,
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, eye candy indeed! Lovely pieces and gorgeous photos!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all your gorgeous stock Judy, love Magnolia's style she's got it all going on....have a fabulous weekend;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao carissima! come stai?!.. complimenti per le tue creazioni...realizzate con tutto il cuore!brava! buona domenica...kiss :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.