Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nothing to Wear on Pink Saturday

I found this little bank at an antique show recently along with the "Pin Money" bank in the background. Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen? I had never seen a "Nothing to Wear" bank before, but here it is in all of its pink glory. It's in pristine condition. I should probably start putting my change in it for the fall and winter season-its a tough economy these days, but a girl's gotta look good, right? Well, I don't know if I'm actually going to put my pennies in this little cutie, but its going to look adorable sitting on my shelf.

While I count my pennies, you should pop on over to Beverly's at How Sweet the Sound to see the other Pink Saturday participants. Its always fun and always a bit eclectic with something for everyone.

Hope you're having a great summer!

Until next time,

Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. This was a great find. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Thanks for sharing your little treasure..

    Have a very Happy Pink Saturday and a wonderful Sunday too!

    Come on over and join my House Beautiful giveaway. Drawing today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Thank you for stopping by and saying hello...
    I think most of my collection is from the 20s also, I have pieces that I am going to post on Wed. from the turn but they are wedding shadow boxes (at least thats what I call them) Anyway would love to see your collection...
    Have a great day!
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bank. I used to save all of the change that fell out of my boys' jeans in the washing machine. Now that they are no longer living at home, I don't have as much change. Back then I could accumulate a $10 roll of quarters in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Lovely pink bank!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I love both of these. What great finds. The pin money reminds me so much of my grandmother.

    Have fun counting your pennies, and Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet bank! I've never seen one like it before! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy PS, Judy! Your Nothing to Wear bank is too cute! Love the little one in the background too!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy pink Saturday Judy.
    I love both your money banks and how lucky to find these.
    It is rainy day here so a lovely way to brighten up the day.

    Have a happy rest of the weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh just lovely! i love both you money banks.. i wonder where can i get one.. happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've used that line before, too! Darling find...I've never seen one like that either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky, lucky you to have found it!I can imagine the little squeal when you first saw here :-) Very pretty and I love her sash with rhinestone!

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Judy!

    Thanks for coming by and visiting me over at Sweeter Living!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy be-lated Birthday!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.