I've been tagged. Candy tagged me and its taken me a "spell" to get around to doing all of the links in order to answer my questions. Probably not as interesting as I would hope, but here it is.
First, "the rules":
1. Link to the person that tagged you & post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random or weird facts about me
1. I do not go camping...ever. I do like to hike and bike.
2. I love to laugh.
3. My husband will always chose function over form and I will always chose form over function. And then the fight starts...
4. I love a good hot cup of coffee and a nice cool glass of Chardonnay (not at the same time).
5. I love the ocean but live far, far away from one.
6. I enjoy my job as a microbiologist and need that logical, algorithmic thinking to keep me grounded in this world.
7. I love looking at art, making art, and being around artists. However, I need to engage my left brain regularly (see #6) or I get so caught up in the creative process that I forget to do stuff like pay bills or pick up the kids from school.
I'd love to know more about so many people, but I'm going to have to be somewhat selective since I can only pick 7. So, here's the old shout out to Heather, Bethie, Shannon, Joy, Ronda, Sylvia, and Tracie. I know time is precious, so I won't be hurt if you can't participate, but if you can, great, I'd love to know more about you!
And just a quick Happy Birthday to Mr. French Laundry! 57 years young today.
Until next time,
11 hours ago