Monday, February 9, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged. Candy tagged me and its taken me a "spell" to get around to doing all of the links in order to answer my questions. Probably not as interesting as I would hope, but here it is.


First, "the rules":
1. Link to the person that tagged you & post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random or weird facts about me

1. I do not go camping...ever. I do like to hike and bike.
2. I love to laugh.
3. My husband will always chose function over form and I will always chose form over function. And then the fight starts...
4. I love a good hot cup of coffee and a nice cool glass of Chardonnay (not at the same time).
5. I love the ocean but live far, far away from one.
6. I enjoy my job as a microbiologist and need that logical, algorithmic thinking to keep me grounded in this world.
7. I love looking at art, making art, and being around artists. However, I need to engage my left brain regularly (see #6) or I get so caught up in the creative process that I forget to do stuff like pay bills or pick up the kids from school.

I'd love to know more about so many people, but I'm going to have to be somewhat selective since I can only pick 7. So, here's the old shout out to Heather, Bethie, Shannon, Joy, Ronda, Sylvia, and Tracie. I know time is precious, so I won't be hurt if you can't participate, but if you can, great, I'd love to know more about you!

And just a quick Happy Birthday to Mr. French Laundry! 57 years young today.



Until next time,

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hey my darlin ... Joy here ... if you had caught me a couple of weeks from now I could maybe have played along...I do have a list though, ha

    let's catch via email
    athomedeign@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Judy....it looks a bit scarry...I won't be able to participate...To an award I would say : Yes...but to 7 questions to answer...No. nNt yet, maybe later....and there are a thousand weird facts about me and one of them is that I don't want anybody to know.....thanks anyway for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll play! You are the one that will finally force me to sit down and post some of my recent work! Will do so later this evening. Your blog look magnificent and I love reading the many wonderful things you have to say!

    Hugs, R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy,
    I enjoyed reading your list. I live near an ocean...well gulf really, but in the five years that we've lived here in San Antonio we haven't even attempted to make a trip out there. I want to so much and maybe I just need to go by myself. That 'someday' thing needs to happen now...LOL!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.